ADSM-L

TSM Documentation in German or Russian

2001-07-19 09:32:48
Subject: TSM Documentation in German or Russian
From: Paul Baines <paulbaines AT GMX DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 15:18:30 +0200
Hello,

I know this question has been asked before, but maybe someone has done
something like this since. Has anybody got any introductory texts or information
about TSM that would help me teach TSM. I know Mr Helmut Richter has a web
site at LRZ, but I need more server side documentation. If anyone has anything
in german or russian, or knows where some is please let me know.

Thanks.
Paul Baines.

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a