ADSM-L

Re: What would you think would happen..........

2001-07-17 15:10:51
Subject: Re: What would you think would happen..........
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:58:38 -0400
What I mean is that the machine performing the restore (AIX) does not
perform backups. It simply connects as NODENAME XYZ.

It is not *THE* XYZ node that did the backup.

How would you lockout the source node since this machine is signing in
using the NODENAME of the "source" node ?

Zoltan Forray
Virginia Commonwealth University
University Computing Center
e-mail: zforray AT vcu DOT edu
voice: 804-828-4807

"Martin, Jon R." <jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM>
07/17/2001 03:00 PM