ADSM-L

NT EventLog Error

2001-07-17 06:22:47
Subject: NT EventLog Error
From: Thomas Gaines <tgaines AT WESTPAC.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:09:02 +1000
Hello all,

I am wondering if there is someone that can shed some light on the messages I've
 been receiving in the NT System log
on our TSM servers. They have never seemed to be concurrent with any given
problem we've experienced, however I am still interested
to find out what the cause/fix is. We are running TSM v 3.7.4; NT Server4 Sp6a
on Netfinity 5500, with attached 3494 ATL (3590e1a drives)
via Adaptec AHA2944UW Differential Adapters. I have applied all the latest
BIOS/Firmware updates. I also used to get these
messages whilst using 3570 drives, but again there were no concurrent problems.
The messages are as follows.

The description for Event ID ( 11 ) in Source ( AdsmScsi ) could not be found.
It contains the following insertion string(s): \Device\mt1.0.0.1

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Thomas