ADSM-L

Re: How to delete copy pool data?

2001-07-17 03:11:57
Subject: Re: How to delete copy pool data?
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:11:35 +0200
Some hints :

1)If there is enough space available now: do a backup stg again and only an
incremental backup to the copy stg will happen.

2)Files in the copy stg pool will be expired following the same
definitions, that are in pllace for the primary stg.

so, thinking about 1+2 maybe there is no need anymore to delete the files ?

herfried

Phillip Guan <pguan AT SANSIA DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 16.07.2001 19:39:32