ADSM-L

Enterprise Solution.

2001-07-13 14:52:16
Subject: Enterprise Solution.
From: Yury Us <us AT SOFTCOMPUTER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:37:15 -0400
Hi everybody,
Currently we use ADSM for back up only, but there are some other components,
so I am trying to get information about those components too and need a good
advice.

SUTUATION: We have few overseas locations in different countries, where
development is taking place.

So this is a very important task monitoring the software installed on all
PC, servicepacks installed on every single PC, to make the possible
transition from overseas computers here in headquarters.

Another important task is deployment and installation the software to the
clients. Sometimes it is a hundred PC on client site.

Third task is to produce the servisepacks and deploy them to client.

Next very important task is keeping track about what the client has.

QUESTION: Does anybody has experience with Tivoli that covers the listed
above issues?
Documentation claims that all that software exists already. If there are
people who think that using that software is a smart choice I would
appreciate the answer.

Yuriy Us.