ADSM-L

AW: AW: SQL on OS390

2001-07-13 09:48:52
Subject: AW: AW: SQL on OS390
From: Bruno Calce <Bruno.Calce AT BEDAG DOT CH>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:50:17 +0200
I haven't found out yet how to turn off the prompt. I don't know
when this message appears and when it doesn't (one time the same query
runs without getting this message, the other time it gets it).
i really would like to know, what happens inside dsmadmc...

anyway, the prompt loop can be avoided by inserting a line in the
SYSIN after the query statement with the response 'YES'. I did it
once, and the prompt never came back again .....

sorry for not being more accurate, but i also spent too much time
on finding out what should be documented. hope this works!