ADSM-L

Re: selective backup

2001-07-13 08:13:30
Subject: Re: selective backup
From: Arnaud Brion <Arnaud.Brion AT PAC.PANMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:13:36 +0200
Hi Pothula,

Concerning message ANS1804E, I have no answer for you, but the most astonishing
thing is your first message "No files matching search criteria were found" : if
you're sure there were data in this directory, you should not have this message.
According to my own experience, you should have a look at your "exclude"
statements in this client node option file : if you excluded this directory,
even if you explicitely start a selective backup of it, nothing will be backed
up !
Hope this helps ;-))
Arnaud