ADSM-L

Re: Restore on a different client machine?

2001-07-12 17:16:47
Subject: Re: Restore on a different client machine?
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:20:07 -0500
Take a look at Chapter 3. Backing up and Restoring Files (pg 35 onward) of
the "Using the Backup-Archive Clients" (this is from Ver 3 Release 7) so
since you didn't send any info on Version you are using, the location may
vary. Use the -virtualnodename option as the syntax is tricky with the
-fromnode option. Be sure to read the blurb on "set access".
George Lesho
George Lesho
Storage/System Admin
AFC Enterprises