ADSM-L

Re: TSM and 3590E Tapes

2001-07-10 12:22:30
Subject: Re: TSM and 3590E Tapes
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:30:31 -0500
Yes, point your favorite browser to

www.adsm.org

and search to your heart's content!

lisa

Louis Wiesemann <ljwies01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
07/10/2001 10:18 AM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:     (bcc: Lisa Cabanas/SC/MODOT)

Thanks.  I just sent an email query for the archives.  I had been trying
to seach them from the web, but had no luck.  The LSOFT pages show a web
archive link at:

vm.marist.edu/htbin/wa

but when I try to link to it I can't get connected.  Is there really a web
interface for ADSM-L archives?

Louis J. Wiesemann 502-852-8952
Louis J. Wiesemann 502-852-8952