ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: total # of bytes by each client on a daily basis

2001-07-05 13:27:27
Subject: Antwort: Re: total # of bytes by each client on a daily basis
From: Gerhard Wolkerstorfer <Gerhard.Wolkerstorfer AT T-SYSTEMS DOT AT>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 11:35:13 +0200
Bill,
when you fell in love with this table:
Do you know, what the value in the Field BYTES means ?
When the activity is BACKUP, is the value in the field BYTES the amount of BYTES
TRANSFERRED or BYTES BACKUPED ?
I remarked, when a Node is backing up and some big files change during the
Backup (and TSM is retrying the files!) , the Number of Bytes transferred is
much higher than the Number of Bytes Backuped. And if you account the number of
Bytes transferred, your customer wouldn't be happy !

Gerhard Wolkerstorfer

wboyer AT PTD DOT NET (William Boyer) am 02.07.2001 06:00:39

Bitte antworten an ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU