ADSM-L

Ref: Redirecting Output In Scripts

2001-07-04 04:51:00
Subject: Ref: Redirecting Output In Scripts
From: Robin Lowe <robin_lowe AT STANDARDLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 09:50:19 +0100
Thanks for all the replies to my query.
Unfortunately, all the tips have failed miserably, so I have taken the
script outside of TSM to produce my output file.

(Running as an AIX script executing a dsmadmc command rather than internally
within TSM).

Thanks again

Robin Lowe
Senior Storage Analyst

For more information on Standard Life, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/   The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard
Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland
(No SZ4) and regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Tel: 0131 225
2552 - calls may be recorded or monitored.  This confidential e-mail is for
the addressee only.  If received in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it
without our consent and please return it to us.  We virus scan all e-mails
but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a
third party after it is sent.