ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SAP/R3 with DB2

2001-07-02 09:00:09
Subject: Re: TDP for SAP/R3 with DB2
From: MUSTAFA BAYTAR <mustafa.baytar AT EFESPILSEN.COM DOT TR>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 15:58:17 +0300
Dear Manoel Braz ,

Yes you can do backup of SAP R/3  with DB2 without the TDP ,
but can you explain  what you mean  in "backup not contains configurations of
SAP R/3".

                    Manoel Braz
                    <manoelbraz@HO        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    TMAIL.COM>            cc:     (bcc: MUSTAFA
BAYTAR/ATIM/ICECEK)
                    Sent by:              Subject:     TDP for SAP/R3 with DB2
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    02.07.2000
                    15:41
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi *SM,

Can I do backup of a system SAP R/3 with DB2 without using the TDP?

I have the information about backup of SAP R/3 that when I do SAP's backup
without TDP, this backup
not contains configurations of SAP R/3. Is it true?

Thanks.