ADSM-L

Direct backup to tapes

2001-06-28 11:13:01
Subject: Direct backup to tapes
From: "Vibhute, Bandu" <BVibhute AT BAKING.BESTFOODS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:14:50 -0400
Good Morning,

I'm trying to send backup data directly to tapes with multiple tape streams.
I have tried by setting various parameters like resource in dsm.sys ,
migration processes for tape storage pool but it doesn't use all tape drives
at a time. I have 6 filesystems each of 256 Gig and my 3575 lib has 6 tape
drives. Does anyone have idea about how to send incremental backups or
archives to 6 tapes at a time? Thank you in advance!

-Bandu
"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
"WorldSecure Server <baking.bestfoods.com>" made the following
 annotations on 06/28/01 11:25:15
This message may contain confidential and trade secret information of Bestfoods
Baking, and be subject to the Economic Espionage Act of 1996. For recipient's
use only. If you have received this message in error, please delete
immediately, and alert the sender.