ADSM-L

Re: tdpsql v2.2 gui opens then immediately closes

2001-06-28 09:50:27
Subject: Re: tdpsql v2.2 gui opens then immediately closes
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:45:11 -0400
Joel,

Can you tell me what version of SQL server you are running?
Do you happen to be running SQL 7 SP2?
In looking at the PMR and submitted information, Bruce only sees the
problem on his SQL 7 SP2 boxes.  His SQL 7 SP3 machine does not have this
problem.
Can you give me more specifics about your SQL 7 configuration.
(SP level, character set, ???)
Are you able to get this to work on any of your SQL 7 servers?

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono

                    Bruce Kamp
                    <bkamp@MHS-NET       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    .COM>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: tdpsql v2.2 gui opens
then immediately closes
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    06/28/2001
                    07:41 AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

I am having the same problem with SQL 7.0 SP2.  I have had this issue open
with Tivoli support for 2-3 months now with no resolution.  I did install
SQL 7 with different character set.  Version 1.1 work fines.  I was never
able to get 2.2 to work at all.  So far this is the only fixtest they have
had me try (did not work for me...):