ADSM-L

Re: dbsnapshot and drm

2001-06-27 10:19:24
Subject: Re: dbsnapshot and drm
From: Mahesh Tailor <MTailor AT CARILION DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:20:00 -0400
Try . . .

q volh type=dbb

Mahesh

>>> Becky.Davidson AT EGR DOT COM 06/27/01 10:04AM >>>
We just started doing the snapshot backups yesterday and trying to send
them
offsite.  I did the move drm wherest=mountable tostate=courier
source=dbs
and it moved the snapshot tape to courier and checked it out according
the activity log.  The tape is now gone from all records.  I can not come
up
with a command that shows that tape.  I have tried q drm * and q drm *
source=dbs and it doesn't show up.  It did not move from courier to
vault
when I did the move last night.  Any suggestions?  Is this standard?
Have I
missed something?
Thanks
Becky Davidson