ADSM-L

Re: 3494 phantom ejections

2001-06-26 16:19:53
Subject: Re: 3494 phantom ejections
From: "Walker, Thomas" <Thomas.Walker AT EMICAP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:20:51 -0400
We had a similiar problem here also. We found out that our fifth and sixth
3590 drives were exceeding the recommended scsi cable length with all the
daisy chains. We added another scsi card and all is well.

-
Tom Walker
Tom Walker
Technical Support Analyst

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly
forbidden.

This email is from a unit or subsidiary of EMI Recorded Music, North America