ADSM-L

AW: Disk pool size vs large file

2001-06-26 05:42:15
Subject: AW: Disk pool size vs large file
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 11:42:26 +0200
Sorry for the little excitement,

I have found a "mysterious" configuration error for that node:
The number of mount points was 0. It seems I accidentally changed the option
during an update of the clientpassword with the web gui.

Under normal conditions the client should wait until its mount wait time is
over.
How this is reported I don't know..., maybe the described problem still
exists.

With regards, Stefan Holzwarth