ADSM-L

NT SAN PROBLEM

2001-06-26 01:28:56
Subject: NT SAN PROBLEM
From: "BURDEN,Anthony" <anthony.burden AT DEWRSB.GOV DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:29:24 +1000
Just a little issue I am having and was looking for some help/ideas.

I have a SAN that I am attempting to backup and when I schedule the backup
the NT server reboots, this happens every time I try to backup the SAN data
or just the local c drive on the W2K front end. There are no error reported
in the event log for TSM or NT.

TSM Config
TSM Server 4.1.3
TSM Client 4.1.2.12

The font end is a Compaq ML530 running W2k Server attached to a Compaq/Dec
Storage works box.  I do have a different SAN that I backup fine using the
Exchange Client and the TSM 3.1.08 client on a NT4 front end.

Thanks for your time

Anthony.

Notice:
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attached files may
be confidential information, and may also be the subject of legal
professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient any use,
disclosure or copying of this e-mail is unauthorised.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.