ADSM-L

Re: What volume is my backup on, at time of restore?

2001-06-25 22:11:10
Subject: Re: What volume is my backup on, at time of restore?
From: Pothula S Paparao <9pothula AT SG.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:02:36 +0800
If i'm correct, try out this select query
select  * from backups where node_name='NODENAME'  which gives u
OBJECT_ID,FILESPACE_NAME, HL_NAME .

sree

Alex Paschal <AlexPaschal AT FREIGHTLINER DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/23/2001
06:30:35

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

I don't think that information is actually available.  If you take a look
at
the CONTENTS table, it'll tell you what files live on a volume.  However,
it
doesn't give you a way to map the file to the correct _version_ of the file
you wish to restore.  Can anyone look and see if they might have added the
OBJECT_ID to the CONTENTS table in 4.1?  I'm not quite there yet.

Alex