ADSM-L

Re: Recovery log Pct. Utilized

2001-06-25 10:53:13
Subject: Re: Recovery log Pct. Utilized
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 09:53:07 -0500
If nothing is running (q ses, q pro) and the log is not clearing, the only
way I have been able to clear it is to bounce the ADSM instance.

Alternatively, kill -11   will create a core dump for them to analyze.

Jeff Bach
Home Office Open Systems Engineering
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.

WAL-MART CONFIDENTIAL