ADSM-L

Re: SQL2025N An I/O error "-50" occurred on media "ADSM".

2001-06-25 06:38:22
Subject: Re: SQL2025N An I/O error "-50" occurred on media "ADSM".
From: Walter Ridderhof <Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:25:05 +0200
I've seen this one before, in our case it had to do with insufficient disk pool
storage, by increasing the clients target pool space (the clients policy
settings directed the client data to a disk storage pool) the problem was
solved. It would seem that an SQL2025N would in someway be connected to a TSM
resource problem, be it disk or tape, you should find the answer to your problem
in the server activity log.

regards Walter Ridderhof.

ATTENTION:
ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.