ADSM-L

Re: Problems Netware 5

2001-06-20 05:53:15
Subject: Re: Problems Netware 5
From: Cyril Todorov <c.todorov AT SOF.BULBANK DOT BG>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:51:50 +0300
Hi Christoph
I had the same problem 2 weeks ago with one of about 5 novell servers
(Netware 5).
When you install TSM client on Novell server it creates a netware group
named "SMS SMDR Group". The group by default is created in the same context
in the Netware Tree, where the server resides. If you change its context
without reconfigure smdr.cfg file, TSM begin to generate the same errors
like this in your mail. That was and my problem. To resolve it, open and
check if the configurations in sys:\etc\sms\smdr.cfg are correct. That mean
context described in smdr.cfg to be the same like the context where "SMS
SMDR Group" resides. This  way i solved my problem.
I'll be glad if this help you.

Cyril Todorov
System Administrator
BULBANK AD