ADSM-L

TSM Tuning Guides for AIX

2001-06-19 11:39:07
Subject: TSM Tuning Guides for AIX
From: "Forgosh, Seth" <sforgosh AT TIAA-CREF DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:39:59 -0600
We are in the process of preparing to move our production TSM from NT to AIX
and we are looking for recommendations on tuning guides specifically related
to TSM on AIX. If anyone has any links to this type of information it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Seth Forgosh

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on
it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF