ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading to 4.1

2001-06-18 08:01:51
Subject: Re: Upgrading to 4.1
From: Reinhard Mersch <mersch AT UNI-MUENSTER DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:02:31 +0200
> TSM moved the required files. The new $DSM_DIR is different. However, I seem
to recall that one file didn't get moved automattically, I forget now which
one.

"dsmserv.opt". This file was not automatically moved, when I upgraded a
3.1 server to 4.1 recently.

But this does not contribute to Thomas' original question - he already
installed 4.1 on the machine that runs the 3.1 server. I think, his
migrate process should work.

Reinhard

--
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet
Reinhard Mersch                        Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet