ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Decision Support

2001-06-15 11:28:57
Subject: Re: Tivoli Decision Support
From: Tony Jules <Tony.Jules AT OLYMPUS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:28:45 -0400
I am looking into generating reports for my backups. Decision support
sounds a little bit expensive! Is there any third party tool out there that
can do a similar job?

Thank you

Tony Jules
ITS / Olympus America Inc.
631-844-5887
tony.jules AT olympus DOT com

                    Lindsay Morris
                    <lmorris@SERVER        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    GRAPH.COM>             cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM:        Subject:     Re: Tivoli Decision
Support
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    06/14/2001
                    02:31 PM
                    Please respond
                    to lmorris

Must buy. TDS is a generic reporter; the various TDSfthisandthat packages
target TDS to a specific application.