ADSM-L

TSM and AS/400

2001-06-14 11:44:03
Subject: TSM and AS/400
From: Geoffrey Hamilton <geoffrey_hamilton AT PRUSEC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:27:50 +0100
I have TSM 3.1 Server installed on a 600-2135 AS/400 under V4R5M0.

Although the Server will start I am unable to start either the

The AS/400 based admin client (fails with MCH3601 error) and the HTTP Admin
Client which 'half' works but says it cannot
find the necessary page. (log in appears normally and works but the next page
will not display properly). Browser is IE5.5.

Patch SF62149 was supposed to fix the MCH3601 error but did not.

I have searched the Tivoli pages but can find nothing that appears relevant and
am stuck now.

Any suggestions gratefully received.