ADSM-L

Re: TSM Reclamation Processes

2001-06-12 13:19:02
Subject: Re: TSM Reclamation Processes
From: Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:19:49 -0400
As an alternative, you can do "move data volxxx" on each volume you want to
reclaim.  Each process will use two tape drives, of course.
Robin Sharpe
Berlex Laboratories

                    "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC

                    -SIL/INF."

                    <[email protected] To:    ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    OM>                     cc:    (bcc: Robin
Sharpe/WA/USR/SHG)

                    06/12/01 08:08 AM              Re: TSM Reclamation
Processes
                    Please respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist Stor

                    Manager"

you will have one process per storage pool, it is not possible to get more
(version 3.1.2.50)

Yours,

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.