ADSM-L

TSM icon in gif or jpg format

2001-06-12 10:33:28
Subject: TSM icon in gif or jpg format
From: "Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:34:26 -0400
Folks,
        I know this sounds silly, but I'm updating my internal web page for
TSM, and can't find a TSM logo/icon anywhere.  I do see the Tivoli logo, but
nothing that is more specific to TSM itself.  When ADSM was king, there was
the "Safeman" icon that we used, but now I'm interested in moving into the
21st century.  Anyone know where I can get one of these?

Thanks,
-Matt
/**
/**
 **    Matt Bacchi                   mbacchi AT us.ibm DOT com
 **    IBM Global Services                SDC Northeast
 **    F6TG; MD Filesystems/Internet     (802) 769-4072
 **    ADSM & AFS/DFS Backup             (tie) 446-4072
 **/