ADSM-L

Re: Recovery Log Space

2001-06-12 09:41:57
Subject: Re: Recovery Log Space
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:33:53 +0200
Hi Joe,

your Recocery log is full, you cannot make any action, I have the same
problem a few weeks ago. Stop TSM server and restart it and recovery log
becomes empty. Then you should set recocery log space trigger to prevent
this situation or make more often database backup.

TOM

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.