ADSM-L

TSM 4.1 / TDS / UDB

2001-06-11 20:32:07
Subject: TSM 4.1 / TDS / UDB
From: Peter Thomas <thomaspj AT HOME DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 20:18:02 -0400
A colleague is working on implementing the TDS / TSM integration. We're
using TSM 4.1, TDS Core 2.1.1, TSM Data Loader 4.2 and UDB 6.1 (on AIX).

Any attempts to connect from the TSM Data Loader on NT to the AIX UDB
database is failing; we can however show that the ODBC connection IS working
(likewise, the ODBC connection to TSM 4.1 IS working).

Are there any guru's out there who have got this combination working and
would be willing to exchange a few eMails???

Thanks

Peter Thomas