ADSM-L

Re: TSM on OS/390 and SQL Question.

2001-06-06 11:28:23
Subject: Re: TSM on OS/390 and SQL Question.
From: Brian Nick <brian_nick AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:29:14 -0400
Gene,

 You could define you SQL in a script and execute the script in batch. We
do this without any issues. Feel free to let me know if you have any
questions.

 Brian

Brian L. Nick
Systems Technician - Storage Solutions
Phoenix Home Life Mutual Ins.
100 Bright Meadow Blvd
Enfield CT. 06082-1900

E-MAIL:  Brian_Nick AT PHL DOT COM
PHONE:   (860)403-2281

                   Gene Walters
                   <gwalters AT GWMAIL DOT ST        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                   ATE.WV.US>                 cc:
                   Sent by: "ADSM:            Subject:     TSM on OS/390 and
SQL Question.
                   Dist Stor Manager"
                   <[email protected]

                   06/06/01 10:46 AM
                   Please respond to
                   "ADSM: Dist Stor
                   Manager"

I'm running TSM on OS/390 2.9.  When i do an SQL in a batch job, I want to
use < and > signs.  however, TSM thinks that I am wanting to redirect
output to a file.  Is there a way to get around this?

Thanks