ADSM-L

Re: DB errors

2001-06-06 09:22:50
Subject: Re: DB errors
From: "Chibois, Herve" <Chibois_H AT ADMIRAL DOT FR>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:25:23 +0200
Hi Long,

seems you told TSM to automatically create new DB/LOG volumes when needed.
The partition / filespace you specified for 'automatic expansion' is FULL !

2 tips :

manually dsmfmt a DB / LOG volume and add them with def dbvol/logvol +
extend db/log
clean up your FS / drive specified for automatic extension (should be
specified
in dsmserv.opt)

good luck

rv