ADSM-L

ANR0444W TDP MSSQL NT Error

2001-06-05 03:09:22
Subject: ANR0444W TDP MSSQL NT Error
From: Herfried Abel <ha7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 09:09:06 +0200
Hello,

we are running an TDP for MSSQL on NT Agent ( V 1.1.2 ) on an clustered NT
CLient. ADSM Server is 3.1.2.20 ( I know - out of service) on an RS6K/AIX.
We backup abouth 35 MSSQL DBs in sequence. Each time we run the backup (
eighter full or inremental ) we get about 10 times the error.

ANR0444W Protocol error on session 67886 for node MSSQL   (TDP MSSQL NT) -
out-of-sequence verb (type Data) received.

This means the backup fails for 10 DBs and is successfull for the rest, as the
following message shows :
( Failing DBs differ from backup to backup )

ANE4990I (Session: 67892, Node: MSSQL)  TDP MSSQL NT   ACO3508 Sql Application
Client:
Backup from server  NTSQL01 complete: 24 of 35 objects backed up successfully.
538,961,920 bytes backed up in 507,38 seconds.

So I searched the adsm.org and IBM PTF server, found a lot pf questions
regarding this subjects but no answers. Did anyone of you already find a
sulution for this problem ??

Thanks herfried

The information contained in this transmission, which may be
confidential and proprietary, is only for the intended recipients.
Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
transmission in error, please notify me immediately by telephone
or electronic mail and confirm that you deleted this transmission
and the reply from your electronic mail system.