ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-06-04 16:32:24
From: Jeff Bach <jdbach AT WAL-MART DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:33:20 -0500
                Not sure this was posted.

                HELP
                        I need some specific help on defining a new LTO
library to ADSM.  It is a four frame library with 14 tape drives.  I am
trying to define it to 4.3.3 AIX and 4.1.2.0 ADSM .

                        The server is already connected to a 3494 library
and using /dev/lmcp0 as the library.  Will I have  a separate device for
this library?   What libtype should it be defined as in ADSM?  I plan to use
the library from multiple ADSM servers and ADSM application instances on
this server.  The tape drives are attached to a Brocade switch and the
servers can see the drives.  OS devices are configured.

                Jeff Bach

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.