ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2001-06-04 14:39:51
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: Radha Parameswaran <csctivol AT BART DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 11:25:42 -0700

I have recently setup TDP for Domino in my e-mail server.  I have setup a program document to compact all the databases starting at 4:00 am on Sunday.  This weekend we ran into a problem where we had two backups running simultaneously.  I had incremental backup starting at 7:00 pm on Sunday and it started backing up all the files since the DBIID had changed due to compaction.  The selective backup also started at midnight Sunday and it started backing up all the logged files.    My question is can I just run the incremental backup every day of the week and then inactivate the logs after that and just not run the selective backup?