ADSM-L

Re: What, if anything, is wrong with this scenario....

2001-06-01 12:09:05
Subject: Re: What, if anything, is wrong with this scenario....
From: Mike Kaczmarski <Michael_Kaczmarski AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 06:13:50 -0700
The UPGRADEDB parameter causes the server to update some of the database
meta-data.  It does not have to convert any database data.  Because of
this, it is not sensitive to the size of the actual database and should
take seconds to execute regardless of the database size.

Mike Kaczmarski
Mike Kaczmarski
Product Architecture
Tivoli Systems: Storage Software