ADSM-L

CompuServe Forum

2001-06-01 11:46:16
Subject: CompuServe Forum
From: "Gretchen L. Thiele" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 11:41:38 EDT
Here's a bit more history on the CompuServe Forum. It was set up
and officially supported by IBM because they were in control of
the content and managed the forum itself. This was a service,
pre-web, that CompuServe was offering companies. At a previous
employer, we used CS forums for customer feedback, updates, etc.
I thought it was kind of funky that IBM was venturing into
what was then the 'PC world' and applauded this effort. It's
since fallen into disuse and probably doesn't even exist anymore.

IBM/Tivoli probably can't ever 'officially' endorse ADSM-L
because they aren't in charge of it, don't own the equipment
it's on (now, wait, it *is* Marist, so maybe...), and can't
guarantee the accuracy of the information.

Gretchen Thiele
Princeton University