ADSM-L

Re: The TSM FAQ needs your help

2001-05-30 20:48:32
Subject: Re: The TSM FAQ needs your help
From: Angela Hughes <hughesa1989 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:49:26 -0700
Alex,
Nice to know someone understands what I'm talking
about :-).  In working for IBM Global Svcs. and large
customers you get spoiled!!!  Most customers I've
worked with choose TSM due to their large environments
of servers, workstations, and for the automation that
the other backup products don't have.  Just in being
curious what SP nodes are you running-high nodes,
silver nodes, or night hawk nodes?  Put HACMP on a
frame of nodes and HACWS with the control workstations
and it really gets interesting :-).  If I can ever be
of assistance please don't hesitate to yell.  The
larger the environment the more I love it.
Thanks,
Angela