ADSM-L

TCP for Domino client

2001-05-30 14:25:21
Subject: TCP for Domino client
From: Patrick Sheehan <psheehan AT GLOBE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:24:22 -0400
Hello Everyone

     I'm using Tivoli and the Tivoli for Domino client and I'm trying to
restore some databases but I can only see backups from one particular date.
I have a single DLT tape drive and multiple days of backups (scheduled) but
when I try to restore a db all I can see is the initial backup I did
manually on day 1. How can I get the client to "see" the other backups? I
need to do this in order to pass along the backup/restore responsibilities
with as little intervention as possible. The client GUI looks to have
everything needed except my issue.

TIA

Patrick