ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-05-23 01:12:53
From: Robin Sharpe <Robin_Sharpe AT BERLEX DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 01:13:20 -0400
Amrhar,

We just got TDP running today, and had a similar problem..

Did you follow the "recommendations" and define a new node in TSM for the
TDP session?  (you indicated you had TDPO_NODE=enterprise2 on your RMAN
command)... if so, you need to set the TDPO_NODE environment variable and
run the "aobpswd" command in the TDP Oracle bin directory.  If you don't
have the env variable set (like we didn't), aobpswd will create a file
using the machine's nodename from dsm.opt (or the system name if not set in
dsm.opt).

Do it like this:

cd /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/oracle/bin    (double check the location, this is
from HP-UX)
export TDPO_NODE=enterprise2
./aobpswd
(it will prompt you to enter your current password and new password twice)

That should do it... worked for us.

Robin Sharpe
Berlex Labs