ADSM-L

Re: Not backing up drive

2001-05-22 18:09:23
Subject: Re: Not backing up drive
From: Jeff Rankin <Jeff_Rankin AT CARGILL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:10:00 -0500
Have you checked the DOMAIN statement in your dsm.opt file to see if it
has the D: drive listed?  That'd be one place to check.  Also, if your
client is using client option sets and has the domain set there, you
might check to see if the D: drive is included in the option set.

--
Jeff Rankin
Jeff Rankin