ADSM-L

Backup Image didn't run

2001-05-22 08:38:51
Subject: Backup Image didn't run
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT LVR DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:38:07 +0100
Hi *SMer's,

Server 3.7 on OS/390,
Client 3.7 on AIX.

I tried to do a backup image of a filesystem, but it won't start.

If I define mode=incremental I get the Message:  ANS1074I *** User Abort ***

Ok, I think this happens because there is noch full backup of the filesystem.

When I define mode=selektive Iget the Message: Backup Image Funktion Invoked.
But nothing happens.

Here are the settings that I have done:

In dsm.sys I define the option 'include.image /usr/HTTPServer 30_DAYS'.

In the dsm.opt I define 'DOMAIN.image /dev/lvhttp'.

The command that I start is 'dsmc backkup image /usr/HTTPServer -mode=s'.

The Backup-Copygroup 30_DAYS is a normal Backup-Copygroup.

Is there something I forget? Must I define a special Backup-Copygroup?

When I start the command 'query image /usr/HTTPServer' I get the Message:
Unknown system error. Please check the TSM Error Log for any additional
information.

But when I look at the Error Log I found nothing.

Are there any ideas?

TIA

Wolfgang