ADSM-L

NT schedule is pending

2001-05-20 08:36:04
Subject: NT schedule is pending
From: ABDULSALAM ABDULLA <salam AT DUBAL.CO DOT AE>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 16:28:39 +0400
I'm trying to add an NT client for the first time.  I have downloaded the
client packages and installed the
client, then changes the dsm.opt files and started the services on NT.   The
client is working file, which means if I go to client and start backup from
GUI of from command line it's working OK.  But the automatic schedule is not
working, it means I have created policy and schedule and assign it to that
client, the schedule stays in pending mode and it does not execute till it
failes.
I'm getting this error in dsmsched.log. this might not be related to this
problem, but anyway..
05/20/2001 14:36:11 ANS1818E Schedule function not allowed in loop mode.

following is the assigned vale of dsm.opt
commmethod      tcpip
tcpport          1500
TCPServeraddress 172.20.37.2

NodeName  salam_pc

passwordaccess generate

SCHEDMODE          PROMPTED
schedlogname   c:\progra~1\ibm\adsm\baclient\dsmsched.log
errorlogname   c:\progra~1\ibm\adsm\baclient\dsmsched.log
ERRORLOGRETENTION 15
SCHEDLOGRETENTION 15

Thanks,
Salam