ADSM-L

Re: Error Log

2001-05-16 16:50:50
Subject: Re: Error Log
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:51:39 -0600
Tim,

I sometimes go here:

http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgt/adsm/pubs/v3pubs/em/aix/pdf/admmsg/a45cms04.pdf

perhaps there's a version 4 maual out there.  this manual has it's
short-comings in that the message descriptions are very cryptic.

John

At 04:21 PM 5/16/01 -0400, you wrote:
Can anyone help me with this TSM NT client error.log.  I have not been able
to locat descriptions for these errors in the Admin guide and the Client
guide.

The error is:
ANS1228E

Is there a central location for the error descriptions.

#2  How can I have configure my backup.cmd file to receive failed backup
codes.  I need these codes to update my ESP scheduler.

backup.cmd

@echo off
set >output.txt
c: