ADSM-L

Re: Preschedulecmd on NT question

2001-05-16 15:51:35
Subject: Re: Preschedulecmd on NT question
From: Joe Faracchio <brother AT SOCRATES.BERKELEY DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:52:25 -0700
I would try :

preschedulecmd 'net stop "App Service"'

IBM stuff tends to want start/stop quoting rather than 'escape' character
use.

BTW  Can you let us know what you get working???
We want to implement a shutdown/turnoff procedured here to save electrons
overnight.  :-)

cheers!   ..joe.f.

Joseph A Faracchio,  Systems Programmer, UC Berkeley
Private mail on any topic should be directed to :
   joef AT socrates.berkeley DOT edu