ADSM-L

Re: LTO restore performance - seek problem?

2001-05-14 15:46:17
Subject: Re: LTO restore performance - seek problem?
From: Ray <ray AT OPS.SELU DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 14:47:01 -0500
Rejean,

Have you heard a release date for the PGA3 microcode?  The 0CE1 and 12U7
levels are killing me on tape reclamations and stgpool backups...
Is there a site where i can get the 0BN1 code and downgrade the drives?
I'm not sure if downgrading is supported/recommended.... but i'm getting
desparate. Thanks for any info...

-Ray