ADSM-L

Re: maxsize threshold for disk storage pools

2001-05-14 14:50:07
Subject: Re: maxsize threshold for disk storage pools
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:50:30 -0700

Yes, using dsmc not TDP.

During the nightly backups files larger than 5G are supposed to go direct to
tape, everything else to disk. In the morning there is a process to copy
files that went to disk, to offsite pool. Then a process that sends files
that went direct to tape, to offsite pool. Later in the afternoon a process
to migrate. It looks to me like there are files going direct to tape that
should be going to disk.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer