ADSM-L

Re: How to delete db volumes?

2001-05-11 13:22:36
Subject: Re: How to delete db volumes?
From: Fred Johanson <fred AT MIDWAY.UCHICAGO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:22:53 -0500
If they are the current dbb, they cannot be deleted.  Only when you do
another backupfull, which creates a new backup series can you deleted them.

At 11:27 AM 5/11/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Fred thanks a lot for response.

I mean tape volumes i did db backup.

I want to delete those tape volumes which show as dbbackup when i say query
libv .

BALANAND PINNI.
PHONE 314-206-5911.
EM:bp3965 AT momail.sbc DOT com.