ADSM-L

Tivoli Storage Manager

2001-05-10 09:48:58
Subject: Tivoli Storage Manager
From: Tim Delaney <TDelaney AT ENTRECS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:43:58 -0400
I am looking for assistance with creating some batchfiles for TSM for NT
Using the Backup Archive Client.
I have installed the TSM client on some test servers and would like to run 2
seperate backup jobs.  One a daily M-F incremental and the other one a
monthly full backup.  Our IT department is using ESP (I will be installing
the ESP Agent on the NT Servers)to manage all of the backups.
Where can I find complete documentation or completed batch files for this.
We will not be using the TSM Server to run the scheduling.
Thanks in advance.
T  Delaney