ADSM-L

Re: Seven year retention issue

2001-05-07 09:46:19
Subject: Re: Seven year retention issue
From: Hrouda Tomáš <Hrouda AT AGCOM DOT CZ>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 15:41:06 +0200
Hi Matt

Simply create other management class innside your policy domain, or create
completely other policy domain for store AIX client's archive data for long
retention. You can bind your AIX client to  this new policy domain, of bind
some of his archive data (files, directiories od volumes) to other
management class with long retention period parameter (command INCLUDE file
managemen_class_name in client option file - see Using of B-A Clients Guide
for detailed information).

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.